Top of this document
Go directly to navigation
Go directly to page content

Anymeta Release 12 Aug 2010

Release 4.14.9

With this new release, importing and exporting things with geodata via the Open-CI network is improved. This fix has a positive effect on the speed of the websites. We also made a few styling adjustments and changes to the Google maps module.

(The numbers behind the updates are numbers that we assign to a fix. They are used for our reference only.)


Open-CI

  • When a thing is imported or exported via the Open-CI network, the corresponding geographical location (lon., lat., acc.) is copied along. Previously the location was recalculated. The new situation positively effects the speed of the website (#6952)

Frontend

  • The buttons for Status updates used to be hard coded. This meant that the text in the buttons couldn't be changed. We now added labels to the buttons in order to make updating the text possible. There are now buttons: 'Add Status', 'Save Status' and 'Cancel' (#6038)
  • We have a fix for the picture of a thing: anything that has a file embedded, can be used as a picture now (#6949)
  • The gray bar that appeared over an image with buttons for tagging and expanding has been removed. This way the image is fully visible, all the time (#6948)
  • We removed the boxes for personal details for institutions (#6936)

Mail notification

  • The labels for a new member email were changed and a link has been added to link to the profile page. The new member can directly visit his or her page (#6961)

Google maps

  • When looking up the coordinates for an address, the Google maps module will now also try the address without suffixes like -hs huis, 4 hoog, etc (#6956)
  • The designated location on the map should show the edit straight away, in stead of after pressing OK (#6856)

Styling

  • Sites loaded in Safari used to show a throbber below the "enlarge" link on attachments. A throbber is a loading icon. It didn't look good, so we restyled this (#6950)

Backend

  • In some modules there were issues with a disappearing language switch. This happened when an article had two language versions. We adjusted the code; now the page URI is used to render language switch (#5421)
Comments