This week we solved several smaller issues related to styling and feeds. We also solved an issue where status updates could be submitted more than once.
(The numbers behind the updates are numbers that we assign to a fix. They are used for our reference only.)
- We updated our Cufon scripts to the latest version. This was needed because Cufon was sometimes not working in Internet Explorer 9. Cufon is a rendering technique for displaying non standard web fonts (#7432)
- We now avoid text areas from scrolling horizontally in Safari (#7296)
- We now prevent status messages to be submitted multiple times (#7393)
- We added to possibility to subscribe to a feed with updates for setpages (#7430)